Nurse’s week quotes to Honor and Inspire Nurses during nurse’s week
Nurse’s week quotes to inspire nurses during nurse’s week. Nurses week is a great week to ponder the worth nurses bring to the conveyance of care and an opportunity to conjecture into what’s to come. What can every one of us do to propel the calling of nursing to a more significant level? What can every one of us do to make greater progress?
National Nurses Week starts every year on May sixth and finishes on May twelfth, Florence Nightingale’s birthday. These perpetual dates upgrade arranging and position National Nurses Week as a setup acknowledgment occasion. Starting in 1998, May 8 was assigned as National Student Nurses Day, to be praised yearly.
Exceptionally inspirational words, regardless of whether they were expressed by somebody from numerous hundreds of years back, can light up our day and elevate our spirits. These Nurses week quotes are amazingly useful particularly during attempting times at work, similar to when we’re managing requesting patients or adapting to one pass after another.
Now and again we as a whole simply need a little inspiration to sort it out. Quotes are a great spot to start.
Nurse’s week quotes Images
Here are some Nurses week quotes and images to wish your friends and family if they work in hospitals. You can download these happy Nurses’ images to share on your social media profile.
- “Nurses are humans by birth and heroes by choice.” ~ Renee Thompson
- “You deserve to believe you make a difference; because you do!” ~ Renee Thompson
- “Patients deserve to care for competent, compassionate nurses.” ~ Renee Thompson
- “I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse.” ~ Florence Nightingale
- “How very little can be done under the spirit of fear.” ~ Florence Nightingale
- “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” ~ Plato
- “The only way to do great work is to love the work you do.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “The time is always right to do what is right.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
- “The mighty oak is just a nut that held its ground.” ~ Unknown
- “Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.” ~ Mother Teresa
- “Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.” ~ Alfred A. Montapert
- “What makes the dawn come up like thunder? Courage!” ~ Cowardly Lion
- “Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.” ~ Ryunosuke Satoro
- “Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.” ~ Charles F. Kettering
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way, you are right.” ~ Henry Ford
- “We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” ~ Ronald Reagan
- “My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.” ~ Dalai Lama
- “If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance.” ~ Andrea Boydston
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” ~ Henry Wadsworth
Nurse’s week quotes
Here are some text nurse’s week quotes to share your social media status like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, or any other social media.
- “It may seem a strange principle to enunciate as the very first requirement in a hospital that it should do the sick no harm.” ~ Florence Nightingale
- “Let us never consider ourselves finished nurses….we must be learning all of our lives.” ~ Florence Nightingale
- “Let whoever is in charge keep this simple question in her heart – Not, how can I always do this right thing myself, but how can I provide for the right thing to be always done?” ~ Florence Nightingale
- “Kind hearts are the gardens, Kind thoughts are the roots, Kind words are the flowers, Kind deeds are the fruits, Take care of your garden And keep out the weeds, Fill it with sunshine, Kind words, and Kind deeds.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ~ Rachel Ann Nunes
- “If you’ll not settle for anything less than your best, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish in your lives.” ~ Vince Lombardi
- “Cooperation is the thorough conviction that nobody can get there unless everybody gets there.” ~ Virginia Burden Tower, American writer
- “When you’re a nurse you know that every day you will touch a life or a life will touch yours.“ ~ Author Unknown
- “Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people.” ~ Barbara Bush
- “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “An optimist is someone who goes after Moby Dick in a rowboat and takes the tartar sauce with him.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “Honesty and integrity are essential for success in life – all areas of life. The really good news is that anyone can develop both honesty and integrity.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “The most important persuasion tool you have in your entire arsenal is integrity.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “The sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.” ~ Carl Jung
- “It’s not about being better than everyone else, it’s about being better than you used to be.” ~ Dr. Wayne Dyer
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “It’s not what you know or who you know. It’s what you are that finally counts.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “What do we live for; if it is not to make life less difficult for each other.” ~ Mary Ann Evans
- “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this something, at whatever cost, must be attained.’’ ~ Marie Curie
- “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” ~ Dalai Lama
- “You don’t get to choose how you are going to die. Or when. You only decide how you are going to live.” ~ Joan Baez
- “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” ~ Dalai Lama
- “Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God’s kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.” ~ Mother Teresa
- “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” ~ Princess Diana
- “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “Human capacity is equal to human cruelty, and it’s up to each of us to tip the balance” ~ Alice Walker.
- “To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream; not only plan but also believe.” ~ Anatole France
- “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
- “You can make more friends in two weeks by becoming a good listener than you can in two years trying to get other people interested in you.” ~ Dale Carnegie
- “Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.” ~Mahatma Gandhi
What do you say about these Nurses Week Quotes? Do you have anyone who works as a nurse in your family? If yes then wish him/her and share these Nurses Week Quotes with your friends and family.