Words that are exceptionally inspirational, regardless of whether they were expressed by somebody from numerous hundreds of years back, can light up our day and elevate our spirits. These Nurses week quotes are amazingly useful particularly during attempting times at work, similar to when we’re managing requesting patients or adapting to one pass after another.
Here are some Nurses week quotes and images to wish your friends and family if they work in hospitals. You can download these happy Nurses’ images to share on your social media profile.
1. “Nurses are humans by birth and heroes by choice.” ~ Renee Thompson
2. “You deserve to believe you make a difference; because you do!” ~ Renee Thompson
3. “Patients deserve to care for competent, compassionate nurses.” ~ Renee Thompson
5. “How very little can be done under the spirit of fear.” ~ Florence Nightingale
6. “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” ~ Plato
7. “The only way to do great work is to love the work you do.” ~ Steve Jobs
8. “The time is always right to do what is right.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
9. “If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
10. “The mighty oak is just a nut that held its ground.” ~ Unknown
11. “Let no one ever comes to you without leaving better and happier.” ~ Mother Teresa
12. “Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.” ~ Alfred A. Montapert
13. “What makes the dawn come up like thunder? Courage!” ~ Cowardly Lion
14. “Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.” ~ Ryunosuke Satoro
16. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way, you are right.” ~ Henry
17. “We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” ~ Ronald Reagan
18. “My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.” ~ Dalai Lama
19. “If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance.” ~ Andrea
20. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” ~ Henry Wadsworth